Ways to Give

Make a financial gift- Your donation allows Quigley House to offer emergency shelter 24/7, 365 days a year. All services are offered free to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.

$50 provides one night of safe shelter and services

$100 provides relocation assistance for a survivor

$250 provides 5 individual counseling sessions

$500 provides one week of shelter and services for a mother and her children

Host a donation drive or fundraiser- Donation drives help supply basic needs: food, clothing, and toiletries, for residents in shelter. Check our Wish List for ongoing needs. A fundraiser is a great way to support our program and involve others in our mission to end domestic violence and sexual assault. Examples include hosting a 5K run or walk, garage sale, casual day/denim day at your office, or accept donations in lieu of gifts for a birthday.

Sponsor or attend an event- Each year we host a Wine Tasting Gala in April during Sexual Assault Awareness Month, and the Purple Ribbon Golf Tournament in October for Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Check the events page for specifics.

Legacy giving- Designate Quigley House as a beneficiary in your will, retirement, or insurance plan. Your gift can be used to support current services, or it can be endowed in your name with the principal amount protected in perpetuity.

Matching gifts- Take advantage of matching contributions. Many employers will match your gift or make a donation based on volunteering. Shop Amazon? Choose “Quigley House” from the Amazon Smile page and they will donate a portion of the sale.

Donate basic needs items from our wish list.

Vehicle Donation- vehicles donated to Quigley House will be sold and the funds used to best meet participant’s needs.





Your gift is tax deductible as allowed by law; Quigley House is registered with the state under the Solicitation of Contributions Act, 1992 under Federal Tax Identification Number 59-2935027

Quigley House is registered with the State of Florida to solicit contributions #CH904. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling toll-free 1-800-HELP-FLA within the state or by visiting their website at www.800helpfla.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.