Your donations will allow us to continue to reach more people in our community who are in need of our services. We cannot thank you enough for everything you have given and continue to give! Thank you so much!
- Give and Go 100- Your chance to get the best deal on Jaguars tickets in town while supporting your favorite charity! For every ticket you purchase to any of the Jaguars 2015 preseason and regular season home games through the secure Give and Go 100 site, you automatically donate $10 to Quigley House.
In-Kind Donations- You can donate furniture, clothing, household items, and automobiles that are clean and in good condition to our Thrift Store at 1017 Blanding Blvd in Orange Park. Call our thrift shop manager at (904) 406-0885 to arrange a furniture pick-up.
- Donate Stock, Bonds, Equities, Real Estate, Art - If you donate these items, you may avoid tax on the appreciated value while receiving a tax deduction. All items valued over $5,000 require an independent appraisal to meet IRS regulations.
- Bequests - Designate Quigley House as a beneficiary in your will, property, trust, IRA, retirement or insurance plan.
- Cash - Simply write a check to 'Quigley House' and mail it to P.O. Box 142, Orange Park, FL 32067; or charge a donation through the Donate button to the right, which will link to PayPal.
- Charitable Trust and Deferred Gifts - Establish a trust which benefits Quigley House and may provide you with income as well as substantial tax savings.
- Donations In Memory - Send a donation in memory of a special friend, occasion, or anniversary. We will be glad to send an acknowledgement for the gift to the person of your choice.
- Matching Gift - Does your employer match charitable donations? If so, ask your employer to match your donation to Quigley House
- Cell Phones- You can make a difference in the lives of women and children seeking a future free of violence simply by donating your old cell phone. These phones are re-programmed to be used as 911 phones for the safety of our clients. To do this you can send it to us, drop it off at our thrift store, drop it off at the UPS Store at 500-18 Highway 17 (in the Publix plaza on 220), or call (904) 284-0340 to make arrangements for delivery of your cell phone.
We would be happy to help you coordinate any gifts or legacies you choose to benefit Quigley House. Please be aware that we are not tax experts and are not familiar with each individual's tax situation. Therefore, we advise you to consult your financial, legal, or tax advisor about the specifics of your donation.
Quigley House is registered with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Affairs: Our registration number is CH904.
Quigley House is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Federal Tax ID #59-2935027. Your donations are tax-deductible, and we provide a receipt for all donations.
Director of Fundraising, Steve Conrad 904-284-0340. ext 320 e-mail email@example.com